Assembly Works is always grateful for our clients & we are always looking for ways to give back. This service is exclusively only for our existing clients.
Our Services Include
Frequently Asked Questions
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant to help take your business overseas.
Eligible SMEs will receive the following support:
- Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at S$100,000 per company per new market* from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2023 that covers:
- Overseas market promotion (capped at S$20,000)
- Overseas business development (capped at S$50,000)
- Overseas market set-up (capped at S$30,000)
- Each application is limited to one activity in a single overseas market (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair)
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas, under three pillars:
- Core Capabilities: Projects under Core Capabilities help businesses prepare for growth and transformation by strengthening their business foundations. These should go beyond basic functions such as sales and accounting.
- Innovation and Productivity: Projects under Innovation and Productivity support companies that explore new areas of growth, or look for ways to enhance efficiency. These could include reviewing and redesigning workflow and processes. Companies could also tap into automation and technologies to make routine tasks more efficient.
- Market Access: Projects under Market Access support Singapore companies that are willing and ready to venture overseas. You may tap into the EDG to help defray some of the costs of expanding into overseas markets.
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Certificate (WSCert) is part of the suite of SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes (WSPs) offered by Institute of Higher Learning (IHLs) and appointed private training providers. WSCert provide individuals with more opportunities, to develop new skills and knowledge, and build on what they have acquired in school, through a work-study arrangement.
Participating employers can recruit local graduates and prepare them to take up suitable job roles. The programme is designed in collaboration with industry to ensure relevance to employers in the sector.
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Workforce Singapore (WSG), in collaboration with the Public Service Division (PSD) and various government agencies, have launched the SGUnited Jobs Initiative and SGUnited Traineeships Programme to create jobs over the next one year.
This is a concerted effort as part of the Resilience Budget to create more opportunities for jobseekers and workers affected by the current COVID-19 situation, as well as match them to jobs available, including new jobs created as a result of COVID-19. The initiative also seeks to help businesses that are recruiting for the eventual recovery, as well as those with short-term manpower needs due to disruptions in labour supply.
STP is an initiative by Enterprise Singapore to help SMEs engage and attract local talents from ITE, Polytechnics and Universities to join them. Under STP, SMEs can offer student internships and are eligible for up to 70% support covering the internship month stipend.
Our Prices Are Transparent.
So Are We
Contact us today to know more about our services and how we can help you and your business.